Spring maintenance specials
Auto Plug Magneto Covers - Paired L&R Set with Hardware, M9 Series Magnetos
Suitable for all M9-series magnetos
Installed photo courtesy of Mr Leigh Thomas, Perth, Australia.
Repro Oil Cover Door, Yak 52
Clear anodized & dichromated for Paint adhesion. Made from 2024 Alum.
Fits Yak 52, ( Yak 50 is slightly different profile unfortunately)
Always nice to have a spare.
Supplied with the original length Dzus.
Skybeacon Mounting Plate - square wingtip Yak 52
What could be easier than installing a Skybeacon on your Square Wingtip 52 ?
So we made it harder.
You have to drill a hole now !
But then physical installation ( that uAvionix don't talk about) is done!
1. Remove that round plate on the wingtip. (Yep, the factory screws for this plate are in different orientations and bolt circles).
2. Joggle the tongue of the bracket in to the hole as shown and secure it with a couple of the 100 degree countersunk screws we supply,
3. Stuff the Skybeacon wires into the wing and install it using just the front two screws.
4. Mark the wingtip through the rearmost skybeacon hole using a prick punch.
5. Remove both the Skybeacon and the bracket and drill out that hole to .25"
That's it. We're done with tools.
- The trim plate (shown yellow) covers screw heads and is provided so you can color-match it to your wingtip paint scheme.
- Slip the Skybeacon wiring through the big holes in the painted trim plate and joggle bracket.
- Re-install the bracket this time using 3 or 4 countersunk screws -
- Connect the wiring per uAvionix instructions.
- Secure all 3 Skybeacon 6-32 screws - the rear one will pick up the floating nutplate.
Check Valve - Yak 52
We need your core to keep these Yak check valves flowing into the community!
Effective Feb 2021, Price shown above includes your refunded core.
We ship from stock, but must charge an additional $40 if you choose not to send us your old, failed check valve, once you have received your overhauled valve from us.
We clean all components, replace the piston, spring (and seal washers as required) then pressure test in excess of 750 psi for no leaks.
These check valves are warrantied by TYC for 100 hours or 1 year.
CJ6 check valves have smaller size threaded fittings and this item is not suitable replacment for them. See comparison photo of valves dissembled. The Yak check valve is shown on the right.